Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Catching Up....

I'm getting into the swing of things again. I've been taking lots of pictures and can't wait to show them all to you. Here is an update of a few that are edited.

Could this family be more beautiful?! Seriously! I have loved getting to know them, and was so excited when they asked me to take their picture on a New England covered bridge. Beautiful!









 Up next...

This is a co-worker of my husbands and her cute family. Doesn't this little babe look like her beautiful momma? We went down by the river for a fun family shoot. I'm slowly finding good spots for photography in my new location.







Down at the same location I took this pretty girls baptism photos. She was so excited to be turning 8 and was an excellent model. Her skin is flawless and her dress was oh so beautiful!




Lots more to come! It's fall in New England and everyone wants to capture the magic of the changing season.

No comments:

Post a Comment